Welcome to MafiaManiac, a site is dedicated to the growth and expansion of the online forum game of Mafia.

Mafia is that party game you may have played, where there is a mafia (informed minority) trying to overtake an entire village and the villagers (uninformed Majority) are trying to stop them. We play these mafia games over several days in our forum and we have people from all over the world playing them. These mafia games can be themed from movies, real life situations and almost anything you can think of! Mafia involves a lot of creative strategy, making you think on your toes. You'll be forced trust your gut, check your logic, and deceive or be deceived. If you think you can handle playing, here are a few links you should definitely check out.

- Unreality's Official Guide to Mafia
- Site Rules
- Our Wiki

Also registering and replying to my welcome message with how you found this site without me asking you to will get you 2 rep points, which is very helpful later on.

Thank you for visiting our site and please Register

Regards,

Nana7
Admin of MafiaManiac
GAME NEWS  BOARD TIME:  
Recent Topic Activity
Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules   

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Pre-sign up for games to come
Consigliere
Group Icon
Awards: None
B:
G:
I:
O:
TB: 1-2
TG: 3-4
  Posted Dec 13 2013, 03:32 PM
Welcome all new players and welcome back to returning players!

Firstly: if there is a game currently with open spots in a "Sign Up" thread, sign up there FIRST!

In order to help you start playing asap and avoid missing out on sign ups, we have created a reservation system. You do not have to wait for a game to begin sign ups, you may reserve a spot now and the next game, any game, that begins sign ups will add your name to its roster. The host will then send you a PM here for you to confirm that you wish to play in that game. You will need to respond to the PM to let the host know that you are interested. You will be given 48 hours to confirm, otherwise your spot may be given to another player, so please check in every couple of days.

To reserve a spot, reply on this thread with a copy of the roster below with your name in one of the spots. The spot you choose will be the spot given to you on the roster when a game begins sign ups. Most games have more than 11 spots but I only placed 11 here since not all of them do.

We also have mini-mafia games we call turbo mafia because they have fewer players and thus sign ups are faster and the game ends sooner. If you would like a reservation for a turbo game as well as for normal games, please note that. You will only have 24 hours rather than 48 to confirm a turbo reservation when a game is available.

Note, reservations in turbo games do not count toward the 2 game reservation limit.

Again, welcome to MM!

Reservation Roster

(note, this thread will be pruned from time to time, deleting sign ups that are weeks or months old, so that only current reservations are shown)

This post has been edited by Nana7: Jun 23 2015, 08:07 PM
Force-Ninja and Unofficial Therapist
Awards: 9

B: 4-7
G: 14-14
I: 2-4
O: 2-7
TB:
TG:
  Posted Feb 24 2014, 09:39 PM
Reminder: if there is a game currently with open spots in a "Sign Up" thread, sign up there FIRST!

Light and dark swirling
Acknowledging your desires
Mirroring your heart
-- Framm

Superheroes Mafia:
In signups now!!
Indy
Group Icon
Awards: 30

B: 8-10
G: 16-12
I: 6-0
O: 8-14
TB: 0-0
TG: 0-2
  Posted Mar 24 2014, 12:24 PM
anyone on reservations who has played 2 games since need to be dropped frrom reservations

But are more than welcome to sign up for games when they enter sign ups. http://mafiamaniac.org/smile/smile.gif

"Breaking News, and then trying to carefully glue it back together before anybody notices."
-from Cracked News
Force-Ninja and Unofficial Therapist
Group Icon
B: 4-7
G: 14-14
I: 2-4
O: 2-7
TB:
TG:
  Posted Apr 4 2014, 01:14 PM
-Players who have played 2 games since adding to reservations have been removed
-Players who have played 1 game since adding to reservations have a 1 next to their names so we know to remove them next game

Keeping this system will be much appreciated to assist in tracking reservations!

Light and dark swirling
Acknowledging your desires
Mirroring your heart
-- Framm

Superheroes Mafia:
In signups now!!
Consigliere
Group Icon
B:
G:
I:
O:
  Posted Oct 18 2014, 12:23 AM
1. Erynis
2. Darth

note, older posts will be deleted to keep this thread small and current
Indy
Group Icon

Posted Jun 23 2015, 08:07 PM
Note, reservations in turbo games do not count toward the 2 game reservation limit.

"Breaking News, and then trying to carefully glue it back together before anybody notices."
-from Cracked News
Giovane D'Honore
Rep: none  
B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Dec 29 2015, 06:42 AM
Hi there folks! Yeah, I'm new here. But not fairly new on the game of Mafia. So, yeah. Go easy on me http://mafiamaniac.org/smile/tongue.gif

LOL Anywho, I'd like to reserve a spot for the next open game please. http://mafiamaniac.org/smile/smile.gif))

user posted image
Giovane D'Honore
B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Dec 30 2015, 06:01 PM
Hey there! I am fairly new to this forum. I would like to reserve a spot for a game http://mafiamaniac.org/smile/smile.gif
Giovane D'Honore
B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Apr 8 2016, 12:23 PM
Hi there
I am new to this game and would really like to reserve a spot for an upcoming game.
Sign me up for whatever you think is best

CHEERS!!
Tell the world that I'm coming home
Awards: 4

B: 4-9
G: 11-13
I: 4-2
O: 5-12
TB:
TG: 0-1
  Posted Apr 8 2016, 02:01 PM
QUOTE (spokzers @ Apr 8 2016, 01:23 PM)
Hi there
I am new to this game and would really like to reserve a spot for an upcoming game.
Sign me up for whatever you think is best

CHEERS!!

Heyo! The game in Lane 2, Toly Soldiers, current could use some players. By all means, sign yourself up if you think you could keep up with the mechanics haha. http://mafiamaniac.org/smile/thumbsup.gif
Giovane D'Honore
B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted May 14 2016, 10:26 PM
Hi there! I'm pretty busy these days, but heck, why not? I'll take a spot in the next available game. Just let me know. Thanks!
Piciotto
B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted May 18 2016, 03:45 PM
i am new to all this so i am still little confused about where to register and stuff but i would like to be in next game http://mafiamaniac.org/smile/smile.gif
Giovane D'Honore
B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted May 30 2016, 09:06 AM
QUOTE (MovingPictures07 @ May 14 2016, 10:26 PM)
Hi there! I'm pretty busy these days, but heck, why not? I'll take a spot in the next available game. Just let me know. Thanks!

Hey, MafiaManiac! Unfortunately, I'm going to have to rescind this offer to sign up for current games... as much as I hate to. I really want to play with you all, but it seems I was correct in my earlier thinking for not having enough time for mafia these days; my schedule has gotten even busier! And there's no sign of it letting up. But I hope and intend to play with you all as soon as I have time for playing mafia again!
Indy
Group Icon

Posted Jun 25 2016, 07:52 AM
adison1 would like in the next game.

-from Cracked News
Consigliere
Group Icon
B:
G:
I:
O:
  Posted Aug 8 2016, 12:11 PM
The sign up list is currently empty.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll